FACULTY POSITION OPENING AT NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY::: 2016-01-13 00:34:55
FACULTY POSITION OPENING
AT NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:
The Department of Civil and Construction Engineering at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech) is seeking TWO outstanding tenure-track faculty members at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor level once accepted. Application can be accepted anytime but the recruitment has to be in accordance with related procedures and regulations of Taiwan Tech. Position offered is commensurate with qualification and experiences of the applicants as addressed below.
1. Candidates who have an earned Ph.D. degree related to civil or construction engineering.
2. Candidates who have relevant experience in Geotechnical Engineering will be considered with priority for one of the position opening.
3. Research emphasis on structural engineering or construction management
4. The selected candidates should have the ability to conduct independent as well as collaborative research programs and projects, and to teach the undergraduate and graduate courses in Chinese and English.
5. Candidates who have at least one year of working experience in the relevant field in the industry or research institutes, or have National Teacher Certificate awarded by Ministry of Education, Taiwan.
1. Resume (Please clearly state the academic and working experiences and the major research field) (Please see application form for the standard format)
2. B.S. and M.S. and Ph.D diplomas (color copies, foreign qualifications should be verified by Taipei Representative Office abroad). If the Ph.D. diploma is not ready before application deadline, please prepare a letter documenting the expected graduation time by and signed by your supervisor.
3. Undergraduate and graduate transcriptions(color copies)
4. PhD dissertation
5. Completed publication list and please provide a copy of full papers in the past 5 years (no more than 10 papers)
6. Two recommendation letters.
7. Statement of research, teaching and service plans.
8. Other supplemental materials (awards or patents).
9. Application form (please download from dept. website, fill and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the application materials.)
In order to ensure full consideration of teaching positions in Spring 2016 or Fall 2016, applications must be received by 26 OCTOBER, 2015. Please use registered mail and state “Application for faculty position” on the envelope.
To: Professor Cheng-Cheng Chen, Chairman of Civil and Construction Engineering Department, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, 43, Sec. 4, Keelung Rd., Taipei, Taiwan. E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: +886-2-27376566, 27376565 Fax: +886-2-27376606
For detail information please visit our web site at:http://www.ct.ntust.edu.tw/ct/