Home > Who we are > Our Research Facilities
Laboratory Facilities and Resources::: 2020-01-13 14:56:14
The following respectively lists resources and facilities in the department, in the university, and in the neighborhood.
There are eight teaching and research laboratories and one testing center in our department:
- construction management laboratory
- geotechnical engineering laboratory
- structural laboratory
- material laboratory
- construction materials testing center
- rock mechanics laboratory
- computer laboratory
- surveying laboratory
- information technology laboratory
In addition to laboratories operated by our department, there are more research resources offered by our university:
- Library - offering books, databases, e-journals, ebooks, etc.
- Computer center - offering:
- PC classrooms
- Information systems for students, course catalog, professors, staffs, etc.
- Email services
- Campus-wide wired and wireless Internet access
- Licensed software download
- High-performance computing cluster
Resources in the Neighborhood
Our university locates in Taipei City with easy access to public transportation, and can therefore gain easy access to even more resources, such as: