Home > Who we are > IEET Accreditations > Outcomes
Outcomes::: 2011-04-01 10:46:21
Outcomes for undergraduate studies
We have formulated eight core abilities that our undergraduate students should possess after graduation:
- an ability to apply knowledge of physics, chemistry, calculus, engineering mathematics, engineering statistics, and engineering project management to civil and construction engineering;
- an ability to design and to conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret the resulting data;
- an ability to use techniques and skills to manage or execute engineering projects and to efficiently use modern tools and technologies;
- an ability to plan and design components and processes in construction engineering projects;
- an ability to work and collaborate in a team with effective communications;
- an ability to identify, to analyze, to formulate, and to solve engineering problems;
- an awareness of sustainable development; a knowledge of contemporary issues; an understanding of the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context; and an ability to engage life-long learning.
- an understanding of relationships between engineering and the law; a literacy on engineering ethics, professionalism, and social responsibilities.
Outcomes of graduate studies
We have also formulated eight core abilities for our graduate students that they should possess after graduation:
- professional knowledge and an ability to execute practical engineering projects in construction engineering;
- an ability to plan and execute research projects;
- an ability to furnish thesis technical reports;
- an ability to innovative thinking and to solve problem independently;
- an ability to collaborate and work in inter-disciplines teams, to conduct effective communication, and to present professionally;
- an international vision and an ability to fluently use multi-languages;
- a mission to fulfill one's social responsibilities and to value engineering ethics;
- an ability to engage life-long learning and self-improvement.