Faculty Opening at the Department of Civil and Construction Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology::: 2023-03-16 20:59:45
Faculty Opening at the Department of Civil and Construction Engineering,
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
The Department of Civil and Construction Engineering at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST or Taiwan Tech) is seeking ONE outstanding contracted teacher at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor level once accepted. Application can be accepted anytime but the recruitment has to be in accordance with related procedures and regulations of Taiwan Tech. Position offered is commensurate with qualification and experiences of the applicants as addressed below.
- Candidates who have an earned Ph.D. degree related to civil or construction engineering.
- Candidates whose research emphasis is on Construction Materials are preferred. Professional field is not limited to the above fields, and applicants with cross-disciplinary expertise are welcome to apply.
- The selected candidates should have the ability to conduct independent as well as collaborative research projects, and teach the undergraduate and graduate courses in English.
- Resume (please clearly state the academic and working experiences and the major research field) (please use the standard form downloaded from our website)
- B.S., M.S. and Ph.D diplomas (colored copies, foreign qualifications should be verified by Taipei Representative Office abroad). If the Ph.D. diploma is not ready before application deadline, please prepare a letter documenting the expected graduation time signed by his/her supervisor.
- Undergraduate and graduate transcriptions (color copies)
- Ph.D. dissertation
- Complete publication list and please provide a copy of full papers in the latest 5 years (no more than 10 papers)
- Contact information of three referees
- Statement of research and teaching plans
- Teacher’s certificate (if you have)
- Other supplemental materials (awards or patents)
- Application form (please download from dept. website, fill and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the application materials.)
In order to ensure full consideration of teaching positions in 2023, applications must be received by 7 April, 2023. Please use registered mail and state “Application for contracted teacher” on the envelope. Application materials will not be returned, please keep the original important personal documents. All electronic file of application materials please send to email@example.com
To: Professor Chien-Kuo Chiu, Chairman of Civil and Construction Engineering Department, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, 43, Sec. 4, Keelung Rd., Taipei, Taiwan.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +886-2-27376566, 27376565 Fax: +886-2-27376606,
For detail information please visit our web site at: http://www.ct.ntust.edu.tw/ct_eng/
According to QS world university rankings by subject in 2022, the Department was ranked 151~200 in the field of Civil & Structural Engineering.