培育優秀博士生獎學金 Ph.D. Student Scholarship::: 2019-10-07 06:34:35
Welcome to Apply Ph.D. Student Scholarship, for those who are interested to apply, please read the following requirements:
Prospective students admitted to the NTUST Ph.D. program as first-year students for the2019/2020 academic year and onward are eligible.
【Award Amounts and Award Period】
The award will be sponsored from the first year to the fourth year of the NTUST Ph.D. program, four years in total.
Each beneficiary will receive a monthly stipend of NT$40,000. In the first and the second academic year, students will receive NT$30,000 from MOST and NT$10,000 from NTUST. In the third and fourth academic year, students will receive NT$20,000 from MOST and NT$20,000 from NTUST.
Applicants must submit the following documents to CCE Office before the specified deadlines.
(1) Copy of master's degree diploma (Not required for students that directly pursuit of Ph.D. Degree)
(2) Master’s thesis (Not required for students that directly pursuit of Ph.D. Degree)
(3) Recommendation letter and agreement from advisor
(4) Future research plan in Ph.D. program
(5) Other outstanding academic performance approved in the department evaluation
Application documents must be received by the CCE Office BEFORE 17:00 Tuesday, October 8. All application documents will not be returned.
※ Office hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-12:00 , 13:30-17:00 ※ Overtime applications won't be accepted!!!
Department of Civil & Construction Engineering NTUST (Taiwan Tech)