【110年度培育優秀博士生獎學金】::: 2021-09-07 22:13:33
Welcome to Apply Ph.D. Student Scholarship, for those who are interested to
apply, please read the following requirements:
Prospective students admitted to the NTUST Ph.D. program as first-year
students for the 2021 fall semester and onward are eligible.
【Award Amounts and Award Period】
The award will be sponsored from the first year to the fourth year of the
NTUST Ph.D. program, four years in total.
Each beneficiary will receive a monthly stipend of NT$40,000. In the first
and the second academic year, students will receive NT$30,000 from MOST and
NT$10,000 from NTUST. In the third and fourth academic year, students will
receive NT$20,000 from MOST and NT$20,000 from NTUST.
Applicants must submit the following documents to CCE Office before the
(1) Copy of master's degree diploma (Not required for students that directly
pursuit of Ph.D. Degree)
(2) Master’s thesis (Not required for students that directly pursuit of Ph.
(3) Recommendation letter and agreement from advisor
(4) Future research plan in Ph.D. program
(5) Other outstanding academic performance approved in the department
Application documents must be received by the CCE Office BEFORE 17:00
Tuesday, September 14. All application documents will not be returned.
※ Office hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-12:00 , 13:30-17:00
※ Overtime applications won't be accepted!!!